Clinton Township is a zoned community, which means that there are ordinances and sub-division requirements that need to be followed. Permits are required for home improvements, additions, electrical upgrades, garages, and pools. If you are not sure if you need a permit you may contact Zoning Officer-                                                                                                                                      Gary Evans 570-945-9576 Thursdays 9-11:30 am or Bureau Veritas at 570-836-7196